[TEMPO plugin] Sorting and filtering by timesheet status

Vladimir Voitechovic January 20, 2015

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to sort timesheet not by name, but by the timesheet status? I go Tempo -> Timesheets -> from Team I choose a concrete team -> and then I see timesheets sorted by name and I don't have any possibility to sort by status.

Also, I find another strange thing. I go Tempo -> from Team list I choose a concrete team -> Reports -> Timesheet Approval (in the left side) -> I see filter "Status". If I choose, for example, to filter by "Waiting for approval" I get the following message "No timesheets were found. Nothing was found matching Waiting for approval" even though I see that there are timesheets with such status. Why?

Thanks a lot for the answer and advices in advance!

Vladimir

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2015

Hi Vladimir,

the sorting by Approval status is not possible in the current version of Tempo Timesheets but sorting of the Timesheet has been requested in https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-284. Please add your vote and comment to this issue.

The problem of the filtering of the Timesheet Approval report is a bug. A fix for this has been released in Tempo Timesheets 7.11. Please take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TT/Tempo+Timesheets+7.11+Release+Notes for more information.

Regards,

Susanne 

Vladimir Voitechovic January 21, 2015

Hello Susanne, Thank you for your answer. Now filtering works perfectly and this is very convenient. Waiting for the sorting feature :) Best regards, Vladimir

ireneusz_bachanowicz October 4, 2019

Hi Susanne, 

It's been a while since your last response related to sorting. Do you have any ideas when this feature will be added? 

Thanks in Advance. 

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2019

Hi @ireneusz_bachanowicz 

The sorting has been implemented on the Cloud version of Tempo, but I do not yet have a confirmed date/ version when this will be available on the Server version.

Regards,
Susanne

ireneusz_bachanowicz October 5, 2019

Thanks Susanne. I'm looking forward for this feature for server's edition.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events