[TEMPO plugin] Sorting and filtering by timesheet status

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to sort timesheet not by name, but by the timesheet status? I go Tempo -> Timesheets -> from Team I choose a concrete team -> and then I see timesheets sorted by name and I don't have any possibility to sort by status.

Also, I find another strange thing. I go Tempo -> from Team list I choose a concrete team -> Reports -> Timesheet Approval (in the left side) -> I see filter "Status". If I choose, for example, to filter by "Waiting for approval" I get the following message "No timesheets were found. Nothing was found matching Waiting for approval" even though I see that there are timesheets with such status. Why?

Thanks a lot for the answer and advices in advance!

Vladimir

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Vladimir,

the sorting by Approval status is not possible in the current version of Tempo Timesheets but sorting of the Timesheet has been requested in https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-284. Please add your vote and comment to this issue.

The problem of the filtering of the Timesheet Approval report is a bug. A fix for this has been released in Tempo Timesheets 7.11. Please take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TT/Tempo+Timesheets+7.11+Release+Notes for more information.

Regards,

Susanne 

Hello Susanne, Thank you for your answer. Now filtering works perfectly and this is very convenient. Waiting for the sorting feature :) Best regards, Vladimir

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Three tips for boosting your board's efficiency with Story Maps

Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...

849 views 2 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you