[TEMPO plugin] Is it possible to see the logged hours of a Tempo team member to a project from another business unit?

Vladimir Voitechovic January 22, 2015

Hello,

In the TEMPO we have teams that include in it only people from a concrete business unit. Shortly speaking, Tempo team = Business unit. If some people logged hours to a project which is not from my business unit, I can't see to what project these hours were logged. I just see that these hours are inaccessible. Is it possible somehow to see, in that issue (project) that hours were logged?

From the other hand, if I choose a project from my business unit, I can see all hours logged in it, even if those hours are logged by user from another business unit (and this is convenient).

Thanks a lot in advance,

Vladimir

2 answers

0 votes
Tempo Support - Do not use
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2015

Hi Vladimir.

Another Permission in Tempo is Tempo Project Manager Role, which is a role in JIRA Projects. If you add people to the Tempo Project Manager Role for a given JIRA Project, they will be able to view all worklogs for that particular JIRA Project. See more details HERE.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2015

That is exactly how the permissions work. If you want to see the time entered in another business unit (Tempo Team), you should have the appropriate permissions in that team.

Vladimir Voitechovic January 22, 2015

Hello Jobin, Thanks for your answer. I understand this. My question is - can I see the logged hours of user from my business unit to the project from another business unit not like "inaccessible hours", but to see the exact issues?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events