TEMPO PLANNER and TEMPO TIMESHEET

Marco Mezzabarba April 8, 2014
Hi, we have found a problem regarding integration between the two plug-ins: we have seen that integration will be available only since 7.9, which is currently working. Is there a roadmap ?
It is a problem for us if we don't have sync between them (if I plan in Tempo Planner and I can't see nothing in Time Sheet, which is the scope of Tempo Plannner? The same in the other direction, from TempoTimesheet to Tempo Planner).
We use JIRAAgile plug-in too.
How can we solve the problem in the meantime (until version 7.9 available) ?
Regars.
Marco

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2014

Hi Marco,
Tempo Timesheets 7.9 will be released later this month. Until then it is not possible to sync between these two plugins.
The only way to show plans in both Plugins now, is to create each plan separately in each plugin.

Kind regards,

Susanne

1 vote
Marco De Toni May 24, 2016

Hi,

I installed the tempo timesheet 8.00 and tempo planner 3.4.0 if a user logged time this doesn't reduce in the Team Capacity reports
Eg:
John today has planned 1h for Activity A (so he has 7 hours avaible 8 - 1 scheduled) on Team Capacity->Team Avaiable
John logs 2h today but the Team Capacity->Team Avaiable remains 7h

Is there a way to synchronize the information?

0 votes
Marco Mezzabarba April 8, 2014

Thank you Susan, I wait for 7.9. I hope release date is confirmed because we need to be quickly operative.

Thanks a lot.

Marco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events