TEMPO Hour planning

Paweł Ufnalewski November 20, 2013

Is it possible to plan hour-by-hour plan in tempo? I mean, I want to allocate tasks for users for specific hour.

2 answers

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2014

This will not be available in the first release of Tempo Planner (Planner is still in beta) but you can create a feature request in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TP).

I can not give you a date yet when Tempo Planner will be released on OnDemand as Atlassian is making changes to the way Plugins are accessing JIRA OnDemand. Until these changes are implemented, no new Plugins will be added.

Kind regards

Susanne

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2013

Unfortunately not, you can only plan time for an individual by day. It is then upto the individual to prioritise his work during the day.

Rahul

Paweł Ufnalewski November 26, 2013

Eh not good. Thnx for answer.

Christian Schade January 19, 2014

Any plans to change this with Tempo Planner? And will it be availble for OnDemand?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events