We've set up JIRA tickets as a parent task with subtasks underneath it. The parent task has no time allocated to it. When I sync with MS Project, it shows an accumulation of the subtasks but also seems to add time to the parent task. When I look back in JIRA I see that the parent task has time in the original estimate field even though I haven't added it. Sometimes the effort hours does not even add up to the subtasks and is just a random number.
Is there something I can configure in JIRA of the project settings for Ceptah to fix this issue?
Hey there, Amik.
I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.
Hope this helps and good luck.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
In this post you will discover more about the evolution of K15t software, some big topics they're currently focusing on in the app space, and a rare (not not funny!) photo of founders Mike Cannon-Bro...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs