Survey and Rate Plugin - Survey summary not showing when "show at bottom" selected

Shaun Dyble May 6, 2014

Hi,

this plugin looks great, but Im having an issue trying to get the summary of the survy to show at the bottom of the survey. No matter what options are selected, it never shows at the bottom. it will show at the top though, but thats not what Im after. Im running Confluence version 5.1.3 with version 2.6.0 of the plugin.

It would be good if the summary could be selected to show at the side of the survey if the "Show condensed" option is selected too.

Cheers

Shaun

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Frank Stiller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Hi Shaun, thanks for reporting this i could verify that and have fixed it in the latest codebase. The fix gets released with the next regular release. If you need an intermediate release please feel free compile it yourself or i can cast a release on github. For a regular release on the marketplace i would like to have a little bit more time.

If you would like the new feature (side of the survey) please create a issue on this plugins github page.

cheers

Frank

Shaun Dyble May 8, 2014

Thanks for the quick response Frank!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events