Survey Macro sits on top of Info Box macro and not inside.

Hi,

When I insert the Survey macro inside an Info box macro, when there is a title present for the survey macro the survey seems to sit above the Info macro box and not inside the info macro box.

Also, is there any way to enable to export to CSV and close survey option without having to have a title present? Im not able to get these options working without a title being used.

Im using Confluence 5.1.3 and survey macro version 2.6.0.

Thanks

Shaun

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Shaun,

i can confirm that the title seems to lead to a rendering problem, even when the title is not rendered as a heading (which usually isnt a problem too).

i created a issue as i cant tell you a workaround to get the menubar without having a title: https://github.com/drohne1673/confluence-survey-plugin/issues/34

--Frank

the issue has been resolved. So please try to update to the new version 2.7.0 and see if it fits you

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

136 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you