So we have a post function that allows the user to ask a question, which adds a comment/question to an issue and subsequently sends an email to a defined user. Currently it adds the comment/question to the issue along with a second comment that says "The issue has just been emailed to XXX...".
Is there a way to configure JETI so that it does not add a "The issue has just been emailed to" comment to a JIRA issue, but still allow the original comment/question to be added (so there is just one entry for that comment)?
I apologize for the late reply, I have missed your question on AAC.
The steps you must do is:
- open Configuration tab of the JETI config screen
- Enable the "Allow Bypassing Comment" option
- Open the config screen of your post function and enable the "Bypass comment" option
I hope this helps you.
jeti 184.108.40.206 has been made much simpler:
- audit comments have been turned to real email audit log entries in the Emails issue tab
- as audit comments are removed, several comment related options have been removed
- the user entered body of emails sent using the Email button in the issue view, are added as comments to the issue unless you select "I don't want to comment the issue" in the dropdown
This means the "The issue has just been..." type comments do not exist any longer.
We are updating the screenshots in the documentation soon.
Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs