Support for Script Runner

Robert BERNHARD July 14, 2014

Hi,

I wonder how much we can trust in the support for
addon-com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner

We like and use the plugin but see a risk to use on company level without a Service Level Agreement.

How much can we trust to get support on this plugin in case of problems ?

How long is the lead time to get a certified plugin for new versions of jira ?

Is it possible to get some SLA if we would pay for it ?

How long does it take that support will work on a bug or problem ?

I guess you can understand my questions as i want to mitigate the risk by using your great and very useful plugin. Bad that such a functionality is not offered form Atlassian itself as this would avoid asking this questions.

Many thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2014

You can contact me at myfirstname dot mylastname @gmail.com if you would like to discuss options.

But for the broader picture, you have to make a value judgment based on factors important to you, eg how long the vendor has been in the game, how many downloads, how many reviews/ratings, criticality of the plugin to your business process.

> How long is the lead time to get a certified plugin for new versions of jira ?

Atlassian should publish metrics on this, but for 6.3 it was within 24 hours, normally it's within a week or two (for this plugin).

I do answer support queries as promptly as possible, but not everything is a support query. See https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Getting%20Helpfor more about that.

I'm reluctant to declare it as "Supported" because I don't really know what means in this context, eg would this be a support query? It would be like saying "I support every and all custom plugin development".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events