Support for 5.1.x and up?

Jared Griffith September 5, 2012

Are you going to have support for versions 5.1.x and up?

3 answers

0 votes

OK, thank you guys.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2012

Interesting. I voted on the upgrade.

Harry, does this plug in allow for custom notification / addition of watchers based on ticket criteria?

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2012

It allows you to create custom listeners, services, post functions, validators, conditions - basically most things as long as you write your own Groovy script for it.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2012

@Harry Are you talking about the script runner plugin?

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2012

Yes, only script runner can do this. Behaviour plugin can only add field level functionality, e.g. show/hide or make required fields depending on other fields. It can't do more outside of that.

0 votes
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2012

What is it exactly that you meed support on? Are you speaking about JIRA or Confluence?

I assume JIRA as Confluence 5.1 has yet to be released.

We would be happy to answer any support questions you have on http://support.atlassian.com/

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2012

Daneil, Jared is referring to Jamie's behaviour plugin - I just found out from the tag. We'd like to know this too, but it looks like it'll be a while due to the 5.1 inline editing feature.

Was wondering if the plug in was going to be able to be used / installed in Jira 5.1.3. I was not aware that this was also a plug in for Confluence.

Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2012

Ah, my mistake. Jobin has the right idea below. As this is a third party plugin we are uninvolved in it's continued development. Vote on the issue below to have this brought to the developers attention.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events