Support Tools Plugin for 6.1 version

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2013

When will Support Tools plugin for JIRA 6.1 release?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marcus Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2013

Hi Srinivas,

JIRA 6.1 already comes with the Atlassian Support Tools plugin bundled so it seems to be already compatible, even though the Marketplace states it's only compatible with JIRA up to 6.0.8.

Are you having any problems with the plugin on the latest version of JIRA?

If so, try creating a ticket in https://support.atlassian.com/ to get some help

Cheers

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2013

Hi Marcus,

I was actually looking for the release of support tools plugin compatible with 6.1 cause I was not aware that the Support tools was bundled with 6.1. All other required plugins are available for 6.1 except this plugin and so I confirmed. Thank you for the update.

I will try 6.1 and create tickets with support team if required.

Regards..

Anson Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 13, 2013

Good to know. The JIRA Update Check lists it as "Incompatible", so we've been waiting on this to upgrade to 6.1.

0 votes
Paul Buckle November 26, 2013

I upgraded my Dev JIRA 6.0.8 instance to 6.1.3 recently and had exactly the same concern regarding STP.

After the upgrade it was Disabled (I assumed because I didn't think there was a compatible version) so I uninstalled it, thinking that I'll worry about it another day!

After upgrading the same instance to 6.1.4 today, STP is back (as a System plugin), but oddly at version 3.62, which doesn't appear to officially exist (see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.support.stp/versions).

STP 3.5.6 is actually the current version and supposedly only valid for JIRA versions up to 6.0.8.

Would love an explanation for all this please.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events