Dear Sir/Madam,

I am checking the SuperUser functionality. When I add myself as a superuser indeed I can bulk approvals also for the approval groups in which I am not listed.

However, we would like to have the functionality that superusers can also approve in the normal way. 

For example if I am not in an approval group I still want to see the thumbs up shown in green, because I am the superuser.

Is this possible and also for multiple users?

We would like to use your plugin in the future for our change management system and the Change Managers should be able to approve on behalf of everyone, but should not be listed in the groups. They should be as you call it yourself 'Superusers".

Thank you.

Regards,

Stefan

2 answers

The two functionalities you require

• multiple users can be authorized to bulk approve on behalf of every user
  • Approve/Reject/Pending actions on the issue view are enabled for the Approval Superusers

have been included in our next sprint (planned start date: 2015 October 14, due date: 2015 October 28).

Best Regards

Great, thank you.

Regards,

Stefan

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Apr 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Learn about how Stefan K. built one of the *first ever* Marketplace apps

In this post you will discover more about the evolution of K15t software, some big topics they're currently focusing on in the app space, and a rare (not not funny!) photo of founders Mike Cannon-Bro...

11,960 views 11 24
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you