SuperUser

Stefan de Pagter October 11, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am checking the SuperUser functionality. When I add myself as a superuser indeed I can bulk approvals also for the approval groups in which I am not listed.

However, we would like to have the functionality that superusers can also approve in the normal way. 

For example if I am not in an approval group I still want to see the thumbs up shown in green, because I am the superuser.

Is this possible and also for multiple users?

We would like to use your plugin in the future for our change management system and the Change Managers should be able to approve on behalf of everyone, but should not be listed in the groups. They should be as you call it yourself 'Superusers".

Thank you.

Regards,

Stefan

2 answers

0 votes
Stefan de Pagter October 12, 2015

Great, thank you.

Regards,

Stefan

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2015

The two functionalities you require

• multiple users can be authorized to bulk approve on behalf of every user
  • Approve/Reject/Pending actions on the issue view are enabled for the Approval Superusers

have been included in our next sprint (planned start date: 2015 October 14, due date: 2015 October 28).

Best Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events