SumUp - Non-Custom Fields decimal place issues

Lee Cash March 31, 2014

Hey guys,

Apologies in advance if I'm missing something blindingly obvious but how do I set the decimal place configuration for non-custom fields? My total for OriginalEstimate is going to the 10th decimical place and I'd really like to cut that back to just two (which I can do in the Configuration section but only for custom fields).

Thanks!

Lee

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JulianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2014

Hey Lee,

currently there is no option to customise the presentation of the standard fields. In fact the described behaviour is a result of the last hotfix. We will provide a minor bugfix for this at the end of the week. Sorry for the complications

Cheers Julian

Lee Cash April 6, 2014

Hi Julian,

Did this fix make it out in the end?

Thanks in advance,

Lee

JulianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2014

Hey Lee,

yes it works perfectly for us. The time tracking fields are presented in the standard way now

Julian

Lee Cash April 7, 2014

Got the update. Looks great. Thanks!

0 votes
Lee Cash April 2, 2014

Thanks Julian.

That's great to hear. Looking forward to seeing the bug-fix shortly.

Regards,

Lee

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events