We are in the phase of implementing JIRA on our server for our users to start using it, and we installed the suite utility add-on.
The add-on worked fine, but suddenly we couldn't find the validators provided by this add-on, and when we go to "Manage add-ons", we find it disabled, and we have to enable it again.
This happens from time to time, and I am afraid the add-on is not reliable.
When we were on the phase of testing JIRA, we didn't face this problem, and the add-on worked correctly.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG