Subversion tab missing

Mike Johnson January 27, 2014

Hi,

Can you let me know what is necessary for the Subversion tab to show up? I've installed the ALM plugin and, added my repos and indexed a project from my external subversion server. I don't see a subversion tab on the top bar when looking at a project, nor under a projects overview links (where you see popular issues, etc).

Is this because nobody has yet tagged their commit, or is something else broken?

I also don't see any commit or subversion tabs when viewing issues.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2014

Does your user have the required permisions? Depending on your JIRA version it would be: view version control, view issue source tab or Development tools.

Users granted with the right permisions can view the Subversion source tab on the Jira issue and project views as well as the Subversion menu at the top.

0 votes
Mike Johnson January 28, 2014

Man, I didn't check because I'm an administrator but you're right. It was set to only allow developers to view the tab. Thanks! Great addon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events