Subversion plugin for jira

Tobias Ednersson January 17, 2017

Hello

I need a recomendation on a good but fairly simple svn plugin for jira. One which at least lets me link commits to issues. Possibly also the option to check out revisions locally from within jira.

We are currently using 

com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion  JIRA subversion plugin, but I understand it is no longer being developed.

Fisheye is not an option as it offers features we do not really need

I have come across two possible choices

Lumious subversion suite and

subversion alm is either of those to be recomended?

Thanks for all help

Tobias Ednersson,

2 answers

1 vote
wadey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2017

Hi @Tobias Ednersson, 

A couple of quick things I wanted to mention; 

1. SVN Gateway and Subversion ALM are both popular, supported add-ons - the first for Cloud, the second for Server. Both can be procured through Atlassian Marketplace directly.
  2. Luminous Subversion Suite is for Server, and must be procured with the vendor directly. 
  3. You could also fork and further develop JIRA Subversion plugin if this better suits your purposes, as it's open source. 

Hope that helps, -nick wade
Head of Business, Ecosystem 

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2017

I would try Subversion ALM as first option.

The 6.1.0 version supports import configuration from the Atlassian's JIRA Subversion plugin with a single click, so migration should be painless for administrators and users as all the major features of the Atlassian's plugin (unless Data Center at the moment) are also supported by Subversion ALM in a very similar way.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events