Strucutre isn't "data center verified" by Atlassian. Do you anticipate any problems with Jira clustered?

We plan to migrate to a clustered architecture as soon as it becomes available. I notice that the Structure plugin is not yet "data center verified" by Atlassian. Will it be soon?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Tom! Unfortunately, the current Structure version will not work with JIRA Data Center.

We are working on a compatible version, but due to massive architectural changes required, only Structure 3.0 will be DC-compatible. For the same reason, it won't be released soon, definitely not earlier than October this year. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Igor

Thanks Igor! You guys rock.

What is behavior of the current Structure version in JIRA Data Center?

Daisy - unfortunately, it just won't work or will have unpredictable results. We're close to the first preview version of JDC-compatible Structure.

This widget could not be displayed.

Is there any update on Structure being certified for JIRA Data Center?  

Jose, we're still working on it. Sorry for the time it takes, but we're also making a lot of other improvements in Structure 3.0.

Do you have an estimate for when this will become available?

I'd like an estimate too. We're considering some of Structures capabilities, but we are also migrating to DC, so without DC support, Structures is not an option.

Hey Igor, Any updates on Structure and Data Center compatibility? Or the release of Structure 3.0?

Hi Kelly, the whole team is still working full speed on both! Very sorry for the delays.

Thanks Igor, Do you have a timeline by any chance?

Kelly, sorry, I cannot promise estimates... But I can say that, based on the amount of work, it's unlikely that we release 3.0 within next two months.

Hi Igor, Is there any update on this one?

Hello Igor, Any updates on the 3.0 release?

Hello guys, we're close! We're going to show a preview version of Structure 3 at the Atlassian Summit on Nov 3rd-5th. Beta version and GA version will follow shortly after that. If you are at the Summit, please come visit our booth and let us give you personalized demo of Structure 3. (I know this question is only about Data Center, but it so happened that Data Center support is coming along with massive new feature bundle in version 3.0.)

And sorry once again for the time it took us... Igor

Will Structure then also be available in the Clowd?

@Thomas Kuechenthal No, JIRA Cloud is a completely different platform. Structure will not be available there in the foreseeable future.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

463 views 3 17
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you