Structured View Summary of Hours incorrect

bravesightlimited February 3, 2013

Hi Tobias,

Do you have a known but under the structured view where hours are not adding up correctly against a ticket?

It appears for a ticket with 3 time entries we the summary for the ticket is only showing the most recent hours, rather than adding up the total hours spent.

If you need a screenshot, please let me know.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

Hi Arron,

Another thing - if you have this behaviour in your timesheet (not in the Reporting menu), did you consider that the timesheet by default does not show all your work logs, but only the work logs for the last 7 days? To get all work logs you would need to change the start date in the search.

Tobias

bravesightlimited February 5, 2013

Great, will keep that in mind.

0 votes
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2013

Hi Arron,

Do you have that behaviour with version 2.3.1 (or an older version) or brand new version 2.3.2? If with the new version, please provide a screenshot (including the search you have performed). All queries for reporting and for the timesheet have been changed in 2.3.2, and even though we have tested a lot, there might be some issues still ... If the problem occurs in 2.3.1, I recommend to update to 2.3.2.

Tobias

bravesightlimited February 5, 2013

Thanks, I didn't realise you had pushed the update.

Appreciated!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events