Structure plugin - how to sort?

I have a JQL Synchronized structure and I am desperately trying to sort the results by assignee and/or status - I see some older posts about the same thing and I have not been unable to uncover how to do this.  The ORDER BY clause in the JQL seems to have no effect.

Is there a workaround for this issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi Richard,

In version 2.x there is no functionality for sorting, but it's coming really soon in version 3.0. We are planning to release the Beta version early next year, so if you are evaluating the Structure, it probably makes more sense to check the new version. We already have a working build and if you want, I can show you a quick demo of what's coming soon. Please fell free to contact us at support@almworks.com and we'll provide more information.

Kind regards,

Eugene

Thank you for the response - I'll send you an email. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

179 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you