Structure Historical Status Dates - retrieve the date when an Issue Moved to a different Status

james mcclure March 23, 2018

I am trying to calculate Cycle Times based on Status transitions. This is very similar to what the "Time to Resolve" field yields EXCEPT I need the date that an Issue Moved into a Status called Analysis as opposed to being limited to Create Date.

Is there any way to get the Historical Status data?

1 answer

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 22, 2018

Hello James,

Unfortunately, data of when an issue transitioned from one status to another is not stored in Jira the same way as data of other values, so there is no way for Structure to show it in a column or use in a formula. But if there is a custom field in your Jira that displays needed Date/Time value (there are other Atlassian apps that can retrieve it), then Structure can work with it too.

I hope this helps! If you have more questions, please feel free to reach us at support.almworks.com and we will get back to you shortly.

And apologies for the late response, for some reason we didn't get the notification about this question submission.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events