So in looking at the questions it appears many us have the same issue dispite the browser, what I have not seen is a qualified response with a resolution.
Rating this 1 star and would use a negitive if an option, I certainly hope a qualified response is coming given you want 4k, which is over priced to begin with.
the last user response to this topic was, that it is working with the latest version! Currently I am not able to reproduce a blank page in our test environment any more.
However, imaginable reasons for this issue could be:
- some particular characters in summary, description field of your issues; versions, components, gh versions, status or title and description of the selected project.
- a very big number of stories and epics in the selected project
how to debug it:
- try another project and check if you run into the same error
- add ?output=xml to the story-maps's url and check if you will obtain a valid xml
- please send me this xml and I can reproduce the issue!
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG