Story Map Blank Page when accessed, I have normal text, no special characters

Dconte May 22, 2013

So in looking at the questions it appears many us have the same issue dispite the browser, what I have not seen is a qualified response with a resolution.

Rating this 1 star and would use a negitive if an option, I certainly hope a qualified response is coming given you want 4k, which is over priced to begin with.

4 answers

0 votes
IT Systems October 22, 2013

Hi Florian,

I have just installed the test version 2.2 on our 5.2.11 environment and I am getting the blank screen issue across all our projects. Do you know if there any conflicts with any other plugins, or with the agile plugin.

thanks

Nick

Jason Cooke November 6, 2013

Hi - I am also having this problem. Just downloaded the trial version, did reindex and just getting a blank page when I select Story map

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2013

Hi Dennis,

today we published version 2.2 which supports JIRA 6 on the one hand and on the other we changed the UI mechanism basically. This means the blank screen bug should be fixed now!

I hope this makes you able to finish reviewing the plug in ;)

Florian

0 votes
Dconte May 29, 2013

thanks

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2013

Hi Dconte,

the last user response to this topic was, that it is working with the latest version! Currently I am not able to reproduce a blank page in our test environment any more.

However, imaginable reasons for this issue could be:

- some particular characters in summary, description field of your issues; versions, components, gh versions, status or title and description of the selected project.
- a very big number of stories and epics in the selected project

how to debug it:

- try another project and check if you run into the same error
- add ?output=xml to the story-maps's url and check if you will obtain a valid xml
- please send me this xml and I can reproduce the issue!

thanks,

Florian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events