Sprint Name instead of ID in SIL script?

Moriah Chandler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

I want to put the sprint into the fix version field. We have the same names for sprints and fix versions. We must use both for reporting features and the decoupling of the fields has been a real PITA - (please don't lecture me about Agile practices and no, I don't want to bulk change them at the end of a sprint, people use the fixVersion in filters).

I have created some SIL scripts that work (meaning, I know I have set up the listener correctly, etc) and this one appears to be "trying" to work - the logs say there is "No such version." That is because the sprint is returned as the ID number - not the name (so 33, instead of "Milestone1"). Is there any way to convert this or retrieve the correct info?

The script is simply: fixVersion=customfield_10007;

Where that custom field is the sprint. This is set as a listener on issue update. I have used: description = summary as a test and that works using the same .sil file.

I also have ScriptRunner if that provides a way to do this - warning, I am no developer but have access to some.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

I have answered in the other question, but nevertheless, here I go: All info (and more) are provided by JJupin Agile. What you are interested into is http://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/JJUPA/sprintInfo

Moriah Chandler
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2014
Posted twice in error. Thanks!
Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2014

There is also the sprintName routine too: http://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/JJUPA/sprintName

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events