Spelling mistakes in automatically generated email notification

Deleted user November 14, 2017

Any chances to customize emails notifications which are automatically sent to participants after they have taken the quiz? We detected some spelling and grammatical mistakes in the German translation.

For instance in the email subject the word "quiz" is already spelled incorrectly: "Qui" instead of "Quiz".

Quizzes_notification.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 15, 2017

Aleksandr, thank you for bringing our attention to this question.

Hi Mary,

My name's Katerina. I'm with StiltSoft, developer of izi - LMS for Confluence. We updated the German translation in the version 2.1.1. I'd like to understand whether the mistakes that you noticed where in an earlier version and thus fixed, or they are present in the latest version of the app.

Could you check what version of the app you use and let me know? 

Katerina

Deleted user November 16, 2017

Hi Katerina,

thanks for your quick response!

We're currently running version 2.3.0

Best regards,

Mary

Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 16, 2017

Mary,

Please reach me at kkolina@stiltsoft.com to discuss further.

Kind regards,

Katerina

0 votes
Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2017
Deleted user November 16, 2017

Thanks for pointing this out directly to the developer!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events