Special character like '&' is not taking care of while fetching data from database

S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012

I have a database information type field and when fetching data from database it is not taking care of special character like '&'.
Suppose I have a value like 'Accounting & Finance' in database it is coming in html as option as 'Accounting & Finance'. While searching in auto complete mode it is displaying search options properly but whne I am selecting it , error message is coming as "Please choose valid value from option'.

Please let me know what should be the solution for this. It is very critical now.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexandru_Iacob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2012

Hi Shruti,

The problem was solved and the fix will be available in the next release of the Database Custom Field plugin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events