Space Theme (look and feel) like for Crucible, Bitbucket and SourceTree

Emma Run Bjarnadottir January 21, 2013

Hi,

I just joined the Tempo Team as a Techical Writer and we recently moved our doucmentation to the OnDemand: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/dashboard.action.

1. I'm wondering if the Space Theme (look and feel) like you use for your products: Crucible, Bitbucket and SourceTree is avaliable for our use in that OnDemand instance? If so how would we configure it?
  2. Do you have a plan to streamline all of your documentation into this Space Theme (look and feel)?

Best Regards,

Emma Rún

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2013

Hi Emma,

The look and feel options allow you change the color schema. These features are available to Jira and Confluence and add-ons also would just use that same color schema. In other words, there is no option in the UI to change the look and feel for Crucible but if you have a standalone version, I did some documentation that may interest you but I have not tried them:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=297668807

Again, that link is for a standalone version, not for OnDemand.

Finally, I am not aware of any plans to change our documentation standards. Basically we use a customized documentation theme (availble in Confluence) that has the navigation pane on the left hand side.

I hope this information was helpful.

Cheers,

Jason | Atlassian

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2013

Greetings!

The Confluence look and feel in OnDemand can be changed in the administrative section. Basically you can customize or create a colour scheme as well the PDF layout and stylesheet properties.

As for our documentation, we just change the navigation space to show on the left hand side. I attached a screenshot for that as well.

I hope this information was helpful.

Cheers,
Jason | Atlassian

Emma Run Bjarnadottir January 28, 2013

Thanks, this gives some insight. If I understand you correctly you are saying that Crucible for instance has it's look and feel by changing the colour scheme, PDF Layout + Stylesheet?

I had a second question: Do you plan to change Confuence/Jira documentation into similar style as Crucible?

Best regards,

Emma Rún

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events