Source tab commits suddenly disappeared - Jira Fisheye Plugin

Karanam Subbarao April 1, 2013

I remember seeing some commits in Source tab and suddenly they are disappering. Where does Jira Fisheye plugin stores the information and how do I force the Jira Fisheye plugin to resync for a Jira Project

4 answers

0 votes
Suhas Patil July 12, 2015

Does anybody found the root cause and solution for this problem?? We are also facing the same issue.

0 votes
ChangJoon Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2013

Hi,

I am still under investigation on this, but so far, I found that if JIRA and FeCru are not on the same server with little bit off synchronization of system clock(time), it does not show anything.

Please, try synchronize system clock with internet on both servers.

For me, even less than 2 seconds diff, JFP doesn't work.

Regards,

CJ Lee

0 votes
ChangJoon Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2013

Hi,

I am still under investigation on this, but so far, I found that if JIRA and FeCru are not on the same server with little bit off synchronization of system clock(time), it does not show anything.

Regards,

CJ Lee

0 votes
rstephens
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2013

Hi Karanam,

The JIRA FIshEye plugin does not store the information at all - it requests it from FishEye each time an issue is viewed.

Please check

1. The FishEye/Crucible server is running
2. The repository is still configured
3. The application link from JIRA to FishEye is configured and an authentication method is available (Trusted apps with a user that exists on both servers, or OAuth or Basic Auth)
4. If you are running a version of FishEye/Crucible prior to 2.9 or an older JIRA FishEye plugin then you will need to configure entity links. If you are running a version of the JFP from November 2012 or newer and FeCru 2.9.0 or newer then you will not need to configure entity links.

Kind Regards,

Richard Stephens

ChangJoon Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2013

Hi,

Regards,

CJ Lee

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events