Sort Mail-ru Calendars alphabetically

Hello,

I'm creating one calendar per user of a team. my calendar's name are made like this /[team]-[user].

Once I created all users'calendar of each team, If a new user comes in, the calendar will not be displayed next to it's team but will be added at the end of the list.

I would pretty much like to be able to sort my created calendars alphabetically.

Would it be possible to implement that functionality ?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello,

in the latest version we changed Shared Calendars behavior - now they are not added by default, user needs to add the necessary calendar. We did it because on some systems there were too many shared calendars and it was hard to manipulate them.

Do you still need alphabetic sorting?

Hi Andrey,

I've seen the changes in last version it's a nice function ! Thanks.

In my case, I still need the alphabetically sorting function because it really answers another need.

Have you seen the calendar works with an english, german, spanish language profiles but not french profile !

OK, please create an issue here: https://github.com/mailru/jira-plugins-mailrucal/issues

We will add alphabetical sorting on the next update.

This widget could not be displayed.

Now we release 2.1.11 and 2.2.6 version with sorting alphabetically calendars. Check this onhttps://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.mailrucal/versions.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

509 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you