Sonar plugin for Bitbucket: "Not all issues for the files in your pull request could be determined"

Deleted user August 17, 2017

Hi!

I get this warning message when I view different pull requests.

firefox_2017-08-17_12-26-45.png

And I can't understand what exactly is wrong with our Bitbucket + Sonar integration and whose fault it is. I've reviewed Sonar logs and haven't found any logs with SONAR: CODE 101.

Did anyone have such issue? Or maybe someone can just give a direction for my investigation?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2017

Hi,

Which plug-in version are you using?

Do you see any files in your pull request with a question mark icon where you would expect a green or red Sonar icon in the pull request (e.g., for Java files)?

I suggest that you update your plug-in version to the latest version as we have improved this area quite a lot recently if that's an option for you.

Best regards,
Michael from Mibex Software

Deleted user August 17, 2017

Hi Michel,

We are using version [1.11.1] of Sonar plugin.

I see several files with question mark icon, but those files are not analyzed by our Sonar - they are *.yml configuration, *.ftl templates, *.sh scripts and so on.

Thanks

Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2017

Thanks for your feedback. If the question mark only comes up with files not being analyzed by Sonar, you can safely ignore this message. I suggest that you upgrade to 1.11.5 (latest) which will not show this false warning anymore.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events