Sonar for Stash project cleanup not working

Terry Leung August 23, 2015

In Stash settings > Sonar for Stash, I have checked "Sonar project cleanup" as enabled. However, when i go into the branch tab and deleted a branch, the Sonar analysis is not removed from SonarQube, I wonder if there are other things I need to set in order for the analysis to be removed?

sonar4stash-settings.png

Branches in Stash are already deleted:

sonar4stash-branches.png

In SonarQube, these analysis still exist:

sonar4stash-analysis.png

1 answer

1 vote
Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2015

Hi,

Destroying a project in SonarQube requires administer system permission. Does the user you have configured in Sonar for Stash have the necessary rights to do so?

If yes, do you see some errors in your Stash log (all the log entries of the plug-in start with "SONAR:")?

Best regards,

Michael

Debayan Majumdar March 6, 2017

Hi Michael,

I am having the same issue. It used to work initially but has since stopped. I am connecting to sonarqube as the admin user so it has the requisite permissions to delete a project. What exactly should I be looking for in the stash logs? What command does it execute when trying to delete the sonar project?

Also, after a PR gets merged and the branch gets deleted, the sonar stats don't show up anymore on the PR, yet it persists in sonarqube.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events