Sometimes approval does not work for a group approval

Stefan de Pagter October 21, 2015

HerzumIssue.jpg

Hello, sometimes the herzum approval does not pop up, but instead an "Approve" button. Why is this? Most of the times this is popping up when there is only 1 approval group that need to approve.

Sometimes the herzum approval plugin works with 1 group and sometimes it does not. Not really reproducable but I know it only happens sometimes if only 1 group need to give approval.

Thank you.

Regards,

Stefan

2 answers

0 votes
Stefan de Pagter October 22, 2015

Hi Antonella, Hmm I tried to reproduce it again but it is working now. I have seen it twice that not an approval was generated but only an "Approve" button became visible. I know that is is only happening if only 1 approval needs to be given.

I am going to perform more test and if the issue is there again I will get all the details.

Regards,

Stefan

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo October 21, 2015

Can you please provide

• a larger screenshot of the issue in order to display the Group set on the group picker custom field
  •  a screenshot showing the configured Approval Mapping for the specific source status/transition
  • a screenshot showing the configured Approval

Can you, please, verify if this scenario occurs when the group picker custom field is populated on issue creation or editing before or after that the issue is found in the status requiring the Approval?

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events