Single user Toggl not showing user in Joggler

Hi, I am evaluating Joggler but I'm having a hard time setting it up. I am the only user in Toggl but I'm not showing up in the user mapping.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Chris

I see. The API Token User you provide must be admin in all the workspaces. If you want to track in your customers toggl workspace your API Token User must become admin in this workspace. If this is not possible, you can try to create a new toggl admin user that has access to your workspace but has no access to the clients toggl workspace and try to use this user as your API Token User.

Regards

Benno

Hi Chris

I'm sorry that it does not work for you. Make sure you provided a correct API Token. You can find details in the log files: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16121981

I hope this helps

Benno

Hi Benno, the API token is correct, I can see my projects I just don't see any users. One thing that might be causing it is the way my account is configured. I have one dashboard (or account, I'm really not sure what to call it) that is my own and I am the administrator. I am part of another dashboard/account that is a client where I am not the administrator. I peeked at the log and found this error:

2014-07-28 03:42:53,743 QuartzScheduler_Worker-3 ERROR ServiceRunner Toggl short synchronizer [atlassian.jira.service.ServiceRunner] An error occured while trying to run service 'Toggl short synchronizer'. GET https://www.toggl.com/api/v8/workspaces/504902/usersreturned a response status of 403 Forbidden

com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException: GET https://www.toggl.com/api/v8/workspaces/504902/usersreturned a response status of 403 Forbidden

at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.handle(WebResource.java:676)

at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.get(WebResource.java:191)

at ch.simas.jtoggl.JToggl.getWorkspaceUsers(JToggl.java:535)

at ch.simas.jtoggl.JToggl.getUsers(JToggl.java:628)

at net.comerge.joggler.synchronizer.TogglSynchronizer.synchronize(TogglSynchronizer.java:134)

at net.comerge.joggler.synchronizer.TogglSynchronizerJob.execute(TogglSynchronizerJob.java:25)

at com.atlassian.sal.jira.scheduling.JiraPluginSchedulerService.run(JiraPluginSchedulerService.java:94)

at com.atlassian.jira.service.JiraServiceContainerImpl.run(JiraServiceContainerImpl.java:61)

at com.atlassian.jira.service.ServiceRunner.execute(ServiceRunner.java:48)

at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:195)

at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:520)

The API key I gave should allow access to one dashboard/account but not the other. Hoepfully I am explaning this correctly, I don't really know the correct Toggl terminology.

Thanks,

Chris

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,333 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you