Single lined text in table cell is formatted as plain text while multi line text gets a p-tag (HTML)

Philipp Michalzik March 22, 2018

We are using the add-on Scroll Viewport in combination with Confluence. We change the way content edited in Confluence is shown in the Viewport with css. When text in a Confluence table cell is single lined, the text gets no HTML tag while for multi line text (as soon as I put in a line break in edit mode) each line gets a p-tag. When I try to format the text in the cell with css I am not able to reach the single lined text.

Is there a way to change this behaviour or is there a workaround (beside giving each single line text a p-tag manually)

Greetings Philipp

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2018

Hi Philipp,

We have K15t folks on this forum but if your question does not seem to be getting their attention, please consider opening a support request for the makers of Scroll Viewport. Here is the URL to their support portal: https://k15t.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Have a great weekend,

Ann

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events