Sil directory hard coded

jim blizzard April 17, 2013

I have 2 environmnents and i migrate from one to the other. The home directories aare different between enviornments due to standards. Just moving the sil directory on migration doesn't work because the post function has the directory hard coded to the old structure and not relative to thehome dir. I would have expected this to be a relative reference t othehome directory . Am I missing something?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013

Yes, inside the workflow descriptor there's a full path to the file, and not a relative one.

The decision was made long time ago, because the SIL directory may change over time (it is configurable and keeping it relative would destroy the WF). When moving files from one system to another, export the WF as XML, search and replace the old path with the new one, import it.

Edit: we plan a lot of improvements, I will add this on the wish-list (i.e. moving files along with the sil.home directory)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events