The following usecase:
* Dynamic Select with n options
* A field F that has to be shown anyway, but it is required when the option O is selected from the dynamic select.
* The thing is now, that the field F is not visible until an option has been selected. How can I make that the field is visible independent of the selected option?
That is interesting case. Actually you cannot do that. Some workarounds:
1. You can consider making Dynamic Select required, so user will have to select one of the options first to show F.
2. Create an empty option in Dynamic Select, set it as default. The empty option should show F field.
It started as any story starts, on a normal, rainy day. Admin meets App, and her name was Klok2, and like any first relationship we were both trying to make it work but neither one knew what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs