The following usecase:
* Dynamic Select with n options
* A field F that has to be shown anyway, but it is required when the option O is selected from the dynamic select.
* The thing is now, that the field F is not visible until an option has been selected. How can I make that the field is visible independent of the selected option?
That is interesting case. Actually you cannot do that. Some workarounds:
1. You can consider making Dynamic Select required, so user will have to select one of the options first to show F.
2. Create an empty option in Dynamic Select, set it as default. The empty option should show F field.
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG