Show dependencies on Easy Agile Story map

Is there a way to show dependencies, ideally visual links, between stories?

Or at least indicate if there is a dependency? 

1 answer

Hi Phil, thanks for reaching out.

At present we do not have the functionality available to map dependancies. This is something that we are currently exploring how to best implement. One of our ideas is to include the ability to link issues via a string, as in the image below.

Would you like to be able to link dependencies on the story map? Or, would you prefer to just have a visual representation of existing dependencies?

Regards,

Seamus

Easy Agile Support Team

That's exactly what I am looking for!

Hi Jeroen and Phil,

We have just released the beta for Easy Agile Programs, our new app that contains this functionality. It would be fantastic if you could try it our and send any feedback you have to us at support@easyagile.com

Thanks!

Seamus Kieran

Easy Agile Support Team

Hello Seamus,

I really want to try this, but we have a cloud instance of Jira and it looks like it's not available for cloud. Do you have any plans to publish the beta for a cloud instance?

Hi Jeroen,

Unfortunately not at this stage due to various API limitations, and it being a new app. If we ever release a cloud version I will be sure to contact you.

Sorry for the disappointing answer, thanks for all your feedback Jeroen.

Kind Regards,

Seamus

Easy Agile Support Team

Like Jerome I need to have a cloud version now. 

I've added this to our backlog and we will start looking into the possibility in the new year.

Thanks Philip and Jeroen.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Mar 13, 2019 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Marketing apps for Confluence to keep your teams working on the same page

&nbsp...

249 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you