Show creator and subscribers when adding an existing Calendar

Mailru.png

When I add an existing calendar it would be great to know:

a) Who created the calendar

b) Who are using the calendar

For b) currently only user count is shown (see screenshot).

Also it would be good to include a description of the purpose of the Calendar (when creating), since names don't tell much about the content of the calendar.

Thanks in advance,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Adolfo,

Can you please describe why do you need a) and b)? Do you want to manage other people calendars? Or analyze youк calendar usage statistics? Locate neccessary calendars easily?

Detailed anser would help us to plan not only this particular feature, but the whole plugin development in common.

Hello Andrey!

I think Calendars can be more efficiently used in a project if as a project manager I can:

• Create a Calendar for a project (or group of issues to track).
  • "Push" the calendar to a team.

For this I think a) + b) would help, since I can know who have added the calendar and the team can known that I created a Calendar that they should add.

There is another plugin I use that pushes filters and dashboards that I create, so users from a group I specify don't have to add those manually. It's implemented as a JIRA service and it runs by a cron. This would be ideal, but at least with b) I can know who has added my calendar and who has not.

Hope this helps.

Adolfo,

I've got your idea about calendars pushing. We will consider it when planning the version after the next. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

412 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you