Show creator and subscribers when adding an existing Calendar

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2016

Mailru.png

When I add an existing calendar it would be great to know:

a) Who created the calendar

b) Who are using the calendar

For b) currently only user count is shown (see screenshot).

Also it would be good to include a description of the purpose of the Calendar (when creating), since names don't tell much about the content of the calendar.

Thanks in advance,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrey Molchanov April 14, 2016

Adolfo,

Can you please describe why do you need a) and b)? Do you want to manage other people calendars? Or analyze youк calendar usage statistics? Locate neccessary calendars easily?

Detailed anser would help us to plan not only this particular feature, but the whole plugin development in common.

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2016

Hello Andrey!

I think Calendars can be more efficiently used in a project if as a project manager I can:

• Create a Calendar for a project (or group of issues to track).
  • "Push" the calendar to a team.

For this I think a) + b) would help, since I can know who have added the calendar and the team can known that I created a Calendar that they should add.

There is another plugin I use that pushes filters and dashboards that I create, so users from a group I specify don't have to add those manually. It's implemented as a JIRA service and it runs by a cron. This would be ideal, but at least with b) I can know who has added my calendar and who has not.

Hope this helps.

Andrey Molchanov April 18, 2016

Adolfo,

I've got your idea about calendars pushing. We will consider it when planning the version after the next. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events