Setting sub-task reporter to parent task current assignee

Kwan Kit Wei June 12, 2013

Using this plugin, I am able to create the subtask just fine. However, it automatically sets the subtask reporter to the original reporter of the parent task. I want to set the subtask reporter to the current assignee of the parent task. Any idea? Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Kwan Kit Wei June 20, 2013
Hi Bhushan, Thank you very much for your effort. I've tried calling it in the sub task workflow Create Issue action, but it still does not set sub task reporter to parent issue's assignee. It remains as the parent's reporter... Thanks.
0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2013
Kwan Kit Wei June 19, 2013
Hi Bhushan, That plugin lets me change the assignee. I want to change the reporter of a sub task. Thanks!
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2013

Kwan,

I will add the ability to change the reporter too. Will upload a new version tonight. Will let you know when it is available.

Cheers

Bhushan

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 19, 2013

The above mentioned plugin is now updated to include ability to set sub-task reporter. User version 1.0.2

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2013
James Porter November 17, 2013

is it possible to update the assignee on existing sub-tasks using this plugin? Basically I am updating the assignee on the parent issue and I also want to update the assignee on the sub-tasks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events