Set defaults for section attributes in the master layout

HomeAway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2014

As a layout designer I want to set a default of no border and no background for sections as well as for the comments and labels sections. I see how I can do this in the brand designer "Size, Space, Shape" section, but can I do this in the master layout? Perhaps with CSS in the master header?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2014

Ok, thank you!

My first suggestion, if it's an entire space, is to create a secondary brand where you actually change this at the brand level, using the brand designer. This will be the easiest to maintain, and the most straight forward approach.

Alternately, you could use the "add class" macro to add a class to the body, insert that into the master header (for any space where you want the effect to take place), then add custom CSS to your brand to remove those borders and backgrounds on the sections.

Hope this helps!

cheers,

Kelli

HomeAway
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2014

It does. Thanks!

0 votes
HomeAway
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2014

For the entire space.

0 votes
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2014

Hi HomeAway,

Are you just wanting "no background, no border" style for certain sections on a particular page? all sections on a page? Or an entire space?

Thanks!

- Kelli

0 votes
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2014

Hi HomeAway,

Are you just wanting "no background, no border" style for certain sections on a particular page? a sections on a page? Or an entire space?

Thanks!

- Kelli

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events