Set cavas width to 100% in Zen?

Eric Lebetsamer March 5, 2013

I would like the canvas width to be full width, but still show the side bar (with the option to collapse it).

Is this possible with Zen?

1 answer

0 votes
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2013

Hi Eric,

Zen is designed to work with fixed canvas widths, although there is the "Full Width" options on the toolbar. One does a temporary expansion of the main column on a page (the arrows on the toolbar near the search field). The other (under the user's menu on the toolbar) sets a user preference to always display full width, unless the page designer has fixed a specific width on a page).

SuchiG September 30, 2014

I'm setting up a public-facing Confluence wiki, that is, it appears like a normal website. Confluence toolbars, etc. are all hidden for these anonymous users. -> If I don't set a canvas width, will these users see the full width? Or will they see the default 1120pixel width? -> Is there anyway, through CSS to force all users to see the full width? Note: I was also trying to set the canvas to 100% of the screen size

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events