Set cavas width to 100% in Zen?

I would like the canvas width to be full width, but still show the side bar (with the option to collapse it).

Is this possible with Zen?

1 answer

Hi Eric,

Zen is designed to work with fixed canvas widths, although there is the "Full Width" options on the toolbar. One does a temporary expansion of the main column on a page (the arrows on the toolbar near the search field). The other (under the user's menu on the toolbar) sets a user preference to always display full width, unless the page designer has fixed a specific width on a page).

I'm setting up a public-facing Confluence wiki, that is, it appears like a normal website. Confluence toolbars, etc. are all hidden for these anonymous users. -> If I don't set a canvas width, will these users see the full width? Or will they see the default 1120pixel width? -> Is there anyway, through CSS to force all users to see the full width? Note: I was also trying to set the canvas to 100% of the screen size

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

3,068 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you