Serious bug using scriptrunner 2.1.12

We are using the rename userid withe merge in the built scriptrunner functions together with jira 5.2.4.

After using this function renaming one user id with merge once, 9 jira projects role list were deleted. We have around 680 projects in this production site. No one of the other projetcs were. damaged. We didn't understand the connection to this operation fully the 1st time it happend. When we used function a 2nd time 12 projects were damaged. I.e. the role page contents for these projects were deleted, concerning the groups. This event is strictly correlated to the operation. We cannot use this part of Groovy(Script) runner until it's solved. han any one seen this before or have any explanation to it.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Three tips for boosting your board's efficiency with Story Maps

Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...

839 views 2 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you