Search for Approvers later

Stefan de Pagter March 30, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is it possible to search when a ticket is closed on the persons that approved on behalf of a group?

For example we have an approval called "Implementer Approver". Persons that can approve this approval are in group "RFC-IR-Approver". 

The group contains 5 people, and everybody is giving approvals on behalf of that group.

Now I want to know what person of the group "RFC-IR-Approver" gave approval for all tickets in the last month for the approval " Implementer Approver".

Is there a query and how can I find this?

Regards,

Stefan

2 answers

0 votes
Stefan de Pagter March 31, 2016

Dear Antonella,

Thank you very much for this! I can work something out myself now.

Just to confirm, this is not available as a JQL right in JIRA itself, and can only be done by SQL the database?

Regards,

Stefan

Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2016

I confirm, It is not available as a JQL.

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2016

The following query should meet your requirements.

SELECT AO_D195E9_APPROVAL_HISTORY.EXECUTOR  /*what person gave approval 
FROM AO_D195E9_APPROVAL_HISTORY
inner join jiraissue on AO_D195E9_APPROVAL_HISTORY.ISSUE_ID= jiraissue.ID
inner join issuestatus on issuestatus.id= jiraissue.issuestatus  
WHERE issuestatus.pname= 'Closed'           /* ...to search *when a ticket is closed* 
and date >=  '01/03/2016' and date <='31/03/2016'/* gave approval in the last month
and approval_detail = 'RFC-IR-Approver'     /* person of the group "RFC-IR-Approver" 
and approval_name= 'Implementer Approver'   /* for the approval " Implementer Approver"
and action= 'Approved';                     /* gave approval

Best Regards,

Antonella

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events