Search Boost Plugin for Confluence

HH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2018

Hi, 

I'm using the free add on search boost plugin and within the roll outs it says that you can add a group permission to allow multiple users who aren't an administrator to use the search boost. How does this work? Or where can I find the documentation that covers this? 

https://bitbucket.org/hascode/confluence-search-boost-plugin/issues/12/add-group-permissions?_ga=2.19523576.1149280042.1515399704-428222862.1507889501

I've found that with the Confluence Administration section there is a new area within my installation called Search Boost Plugin Configuration. 

Within this area there is a single text box and button that says "Set group name" I've tried putting a name in there and hitting the button, but I can't find where that group has been created? 

This is a great plugin! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
HH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2018

I finally worked this out! It has to be the name of an existing group. It doesn't create a group but rather gives permissions to a pre-existing group of people. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events