Scrum Poker mobile app don´t reach Scrum Poker JIRA add-on

Very cool add-on, congratulations !!!

Infortunatelly, it´s not working for me.The Scrum Poker app doesn´t reach the JIRA side. After create a poker session in JIRA and read the QR Code in mobile, the app remains looking forever for a connection. In the JIRA side, no mobile is detected.

I am running JIRA behind a firewall. Only HTTPS protocol and some ports are allowed.Which are the requisites to connect Scrum Poker app to Scrum Poker JIRA add-on ?

1 answer

Hi Pitty,
Many thanks for your feedback, we are pleased that you like it. Regarding your issue with connectivity, your sense about it being a firewall configuration problem is very close!
We are using WebSockets as communication protocol. It is very likely that it's blocked by your local firewall or anti-virus application. Can you please check that? Thank you, Andras
PS: we are updating the installation and documentation section of the add-on soon to reflect this requirement.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

3,198 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you