Scripted Fields searchers?

Scott Harman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2013

Hi Jamie

Is there any possibility of having the following options available (or can Script Runner do this already)

Generate Multi-Select fields

Select list searcher (from defined options)

Exact text searcher (so I can write Customer in ("customer a","customer b",...) The free text searcher is a bit too open and with a couple of thousand entries in the list, free text searching it is a bit of a pain

Any thoughts?

Best regards

Scott

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2013

Hi...

> Generate Multi-Select fields

You'll need to give me more info on what you mean here... do you mean generate the options for a multi-select field?

> Select list searcher

Same as above.

> Exact text searcher

Yeah, this looks like a bit of an oversight, this should be available but isn't.

If you create a very quick RFE at https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV referencing this I will add it.

Scott Harman
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2013

Hi Jamie

Yeah - I want to generate options for multi-select fields (so it's a bit more agile and possibly based on either a DB query or options already generated or filled in in other custom fields in the issue)

I need to have a think about a select list searcher - maybe date/user/group/string/number searchers are more sane

I'll add some data in a sec

Cheers

Scott

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events