We are using Jira 7.1.4 and in our QA instance, I recently updated the ScriptRunner plugin to the latest (5.0.14).
I am running the following query:
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRecursive('project = OMS and issuetype = Epic')
and it returns no results. That project has 13 Epics and each Epic has at least 30 associated Stories. I have re-indexed and still get no results.
That query returns results when using ScriptRunner version 4.3.8 installed in our production Jira.
We changed the behaviour of the linkedIssuesOf JQL functions to not consider epics. This change is explained here.
We have provided an alternative which work exactly the same as before, which is explained in the release notes here.
Please change your query to:
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfAllRecursive('project = OMS and issuetype = Epic')
You should then see the correct results returned.
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG