ScriptRunner/JQL - How to find the start and end date of a Sprint

Roberto L
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2018

Hello Community,

I would like to know if there is a way to grab the start and end date of a Sprint.

In Jira I am having this issue that teams forget to close their Sprints. I want to know if there is a way that I can put on a dashboard or perhaps a listener, if the Sprint end date has hit and Sprint isnt closed to show some type of alert.

Is this possible?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Roberto

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2018

Hi Roberto,

There is a  current feature request to have this implemented.  You can find this at JSWSERVER-13029 - Ability to see Sprint start and end dates in search results in issue navigator.  Please vote on this issue and add your use case to the comments to add impact.

Another option could be the REST API.  Take a look at the StackOverflow posts Get the sprint list with start and end dates and How to get start and end dates of a sprint using jira api? for more info about the specific rest call.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events