ScriptRunner Cloud: Roadmap for JIRA Cloud JQLs

Andreas Urban May 8, 2017

Hi there,

is there a road map or are some ETAs defined for JQL functions with state in development like linkedIssuesOf(subquery) or expression(Subquery, expression)?

This JQLs would be a big win to also continue with the ScriptRunner add-on for our cloud instance.

Thanks in advance

Andreas

2 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2017

Adaptavist also try to stick to "ship when it is ready".  I can tell you that the JQL functions are right at the top of the list for Script Runner Cloud, but there's no way to say when any of them will be ready.

Jon Mort and Adam Markham gave a talk at Atlas Camp about the various challenges and said pretty much what I just did.  But there's no definite timescale.  (I'd be very surprised if you didn't see something well before US Summit though)

Andreas Urban May 9, 2017

Thanks Nic, that gives us a rough idea when to expect or better not to expect this features. We will keep our eyes and ears open around Atlassian US summit.

Best,

Andreas

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2017

Hi Andreas,

This page should give you an idea of what is available, what will be coming and what is simply not possible with the Atlassian Connect framework (the plugin platform for Cloud instances).

Best,

Maarten

Andreas Urban May 8, 2017

Thanks for the link, Marteen.

I'm referring to this section http://scriptrunner-docs.connect.adaptavist.com/jiracloud/jql-aliases.html#__a_id_comparison_a_comparison_with_scriptrunner_for_jira_server, where some functions for the cloud add-on are markes as in development, so I already know that this is coming sometime, but I couldn't find any further information or tickets in progress that could give me at least a time frame where to expect this functions to be available.

Kindly,

Andreas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events