We're using ScriptRunner v3.1.4 and JIRA v6.4.12
We have a number of behaviours set up. One of these has stopped working properly. It was previously working correctly 100% of the time but now appears to be only working some of the time - we're unsure when it stopped working but it may be related to a JIRA upgrade we did several months ago.
The behaviour is setting the value of a field (Team) based on the value entered in another field (Application). The script has been working perfectly and setting the Team value correctly on issue creation. The script now appears to have stopped working when an issue is created - but works perfectly if an issue is subsequently edited. When the issue is edited the value appears correctly in the team field but the field is left blank on issue creation.
So the script itself appears to be syntactically correct (it worked previously and still works correctly when an issue is edited) but is not working when an issue is created. I've added logging which shows no errors - but does show that the script is running when an issue is created - it just doesn't do anything.
Does anyone have any ideas why the script may have stopped working and what needs to be done to make it work when an issue is created? As previously stated it worked previously, and still works fine when the issue is subsequently edited.
We have another script for a different field, but within the same behaviour for the same project, that does the same thing (but using two different fields) and this is working perfectly when an issue is created.
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG