Script to downgrade from Scriptrunner 5.3.0

ctbto January 26, 2018

Downgrade Scriptrunner script from https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/releases/current-release.html does not work!

I manage to add two missing imports:

import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.admin.EscalationService 
import com.atlassian.jira.util.json.JSONObject

But error that I am getting now is:

groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: ListenerManager for class: Script40 at Script40.run(Script40.groovy:12)

Please provide quick answer because JSD portal is not working because of recent 5.3.0 version.

1 answer

0 votes
adammarkham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2018

Sorry to hear your having problems with this. Please include these imports at the top of the downgrade script and it will resolve that issue.

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.util.json.JSONObject
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.admin.EscalationService
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.ConditionUtils
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ListenerManager
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ListenerManagerImpl

We've just updated the script in the release notes now to reflect that.

ctbto January 26, 2018

Thank you for quick response.

Now I am getting:

com.atlassian.jira.workflow.WorkflowException: Workflow 'jira' could not be overwritten! at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.OSWorkflowManager.overwriteActiveWorkflow(OSWorkflowManager.java:562) at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.WorkflowManager$overwriteActiveWorkflow$3.call(Unknown Source) at Script48$_run_closure5.doCall(Script48.groovy:102) at Script48.run(Script48.groovy:71)

Jira default workflow is read only but I do not know did your script proceeded on other workflows.

Do I need still to run this script even if I did not do any maunal configuration chagens after installing 5.3.0?

Is maybe 5.3.1 release planned today?

adammarkham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2018

For workflows if you did not edit any of the conditions, validators or post-function then you won't need to downgrade them.

The reason for running this script is that the schema for the conditions and additional issue actions fields was changed in this release.

Can you confirm if the conditions and additional actions look ok when you edit some of the existing items in your workflow?

We'll be release 5.3.1 shortly but don't have an ETA at the moment.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events