Script runner version 5.2.2, unable to see Add, Update or Save option while adding a new listner

Script runner version 5.2.2

Jira version 7.6.1

, unable to see Add, Update or Save option while adding a new listener or writing a new script in script console in Jira.

Please suggest!

2 answers

2 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Alexey Matveev Community Champion Jan 17, 2018

Hello,

Try to change your browser.

Not an option since we only use IE11

Regards,

Jenin

Do you get this problem if you try another machine?  Do all users get it?

It's hard to diagnose the problem more unless you can try another browser though.

You could raise this with https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portals - they'll be able to tell you if there are known issues, or they've seen this before (but I suspect their first step will be to ask if you have another browser), and then get a bug raised if there is one.

This widget could not be displayed.

Jenin, 

As Alexey mentioned, this sounds like a problem with Internet Explorer 11. I would suggest taking a look at our open bug report here: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-2540

It looks like we have a fix for it, but it's not been released yet.

Josh

This seems like a browser issue as it works fine in Chrome. Any idea when could we get the fix for the same. This would be a huge blocker for us to upgrade Jira.

Regards,

Jenin

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

344 views 0 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you